In my post of 3 June I mentioned the subject of labels. You may have already discovered that just by clicking on a label at the bottom of any of the individual posts, this will show you all the posts for that particular label.
Although still not complete, I thought it was about time I introduced the full list (see right-hand side). You can use the list to achieve the same thing, its advantage being that it shows all the labels into which I’ve grouped my scribblings. Some blogs have very long label lists and having worked on mine, I can appreciate how difficult it is to try and rationalize things.
It’s still work in progress but at least relatives for example can quickly locate just the family history posts. More blog changes may follow, especially if it keeps raining.
1 comment:
You are getting far too good at this mate x
Post a Comment