Wednesday, 10 August 2005

The southern explorers

Having explored west and east, I took Joe south today and clocked up between 6½ - 7 miles. Not as far as intended, but he got lots of running up and down wooded slopes in Tinkershill Wood. As I type this Joe is curled up at my feet and seems quite content to do nothing – job done, for today at least!

One added bonus from today was that I met up with a friend from my badminton days. Her dog is called Reba and whilst Reba is not keen on other dogs, she just about managed to put up with Joe. He got some ‘looks’ and the odd small snarl, but my friend was reasonably impressed. Joe of course couldn’t have cared less.

1 comment:

junetta said...

By the time Joe's Daddy comes home, he will have no legs left!!
Sounds like he's having a lot of fun though and meeting a girlie too!!
Speak soon
June x