More cloud than previous days. but we rack up another day without rain. We revisited a previous walk but added a bit on for good measure. A trip down Squirrel Lane to visit the area of Ledwyche and part of the Shropshire Way (a long distance footpath), therefore resulted in a total of between 6½ - 7 miles. Lots of muddy water for Joe and this time I took my 35mm Canon SLR to record the event.
I apologise for being so behind the times in not having a digital camera. Rest assured I will whip myself with a thorny branch as penance. Photographs will appear here in the fullness of time. Readers of this blog are advised not to hold their breath as this will no doubt result in loss of consciousness and possible injury.
1 comment:
You are silly sometimes xx
At least you can scan some stuff.... Glad you had a good day xx
Post a Comment