Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Numbers

A brief interruption from Blog Central/Mission Control; in other words my living room, although what element of control there is about anything I write is a moot question?

My nice little tent all alone, amidst blue bells and trees on the banks of Loch Lomond, Scotland
A lovely wild camp site on the banks of Loch Lomond, Scotland
The previous post marked entry number 300 on this little ole blog of mine. About backpacking just in case you've forgotten! It sometimes feels like a lifetime but is actually six years and nine months. If anyone has stayed with me from the start, then here’s a useful link:

Royal College of Psychiatrists

Seriously though, you do need to be referred by your GP, so just mention my blog and…

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you may have learnt a useful/interesting fact somewhere along the way. If it’s inspired you to get out and enjoy the countryside, then I’ll be content. By the way, I don’t bite should you decide to comment or email me. Those Hannibal Lecter face masks are really useful!

Shadow author with rucksack - Mortimer Forest
Author with rucksack (not a medical condition) - Mortimer Forest

Post number 302 will follow in a few days – I knew my maths ‘O’ level would prove useful eventually.

No comments: