Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Flooding Update

In-between getting you up-to-date with everything, I’ve been asked a question about Ludlow and flooding. Recent downpours have resulted in some flooding but fortunately less damaging than last year.

A picnic bench surrounded by water and ducks

Ducks enjoy a picnic


A quick note about the photographs on this blog


In the past I’ve reduced the quality of my photographs for two reasons:

1. To try and make sure my blog doesn’t take too long to load. No one will visit if it takes all day to appear

2. My Blog is hosted free courtesy of Blogger. They understandably have limits on the space available for hosting my images

Whilst still bearing those reasons in mind, I do intend to increase the quality slightly and see if there is a notable difference. I’m also looking into using a third-party photo host, such as Flickr or Photobucket to store my blog images. Watch this space.

No comments: